Besides you...no one else ...my dear mumma !!

Besides you,
my dear mother !
I shall not find another
who will give peace to my soul
and indulge me.
......
......
have tried & seen everywhere
there wasn't any difference
they all had some conditions
to give and take
....
....
everyone,
thinking about themselves
& ruthless
when i faltered
staggered
fell.

...
....
some asked for my time
some fascinated by my face
they wanted my fidelity
who wanted my demons
...
...
Besides you
no one else shall shade me
in the sun.
...
....
the way you cared about
every petty issue
every minute details
I shall never ....
never.
forget in my life....

Mumma !
you said,
pretending to
look away from me
" I'll miss you my child "
I laughed a strange laugh
but you didn't
.....
.....
you had deep secrets in your heart
you revealed them
in some obsolete
corner in the home
...
...
which we made and abandoned
i feel sad.
....
....
Besides you
what druid has the cure to my ills.
Besides you
no one else
will stick your palms
in front of others
i made you do this
I am sorry.

Besides you
who will come
& save me
you wont say
even a word of contempto me
& instead
love me as never before
...
...
I was sick and angry
on myself
& was about to do
unwanted things
i tried before
..
u came &
stopped me at time.
....
.....
I riftled today
some letters of yours
you had scribbled a lot
and fudged some place

something you wanted to say..
....
i tried &
upon reading which
a tear drop fell
...
...
what was locked in the eyes,
was revealed today

that other than you
these tears of mine
won't be kissed by
no one else
....
....
that other than you
these tears of mine
will find a place,
nowhere.

Mummy ! I love you .

Comments

Sonal Jamuar said…
Beautiful Lines..........